1. What is the difference between the Mom Yearly Planner and the Mom Academic Planner?
The yearly planner is dated Jan-Dec and the academic version is dated Aug-Jul.
2. What are the different planners that you offer?
Right now we have 4 different planners that we offer. Each planner has 5 different cover choices you can choose from on the web site:
The "Mothers Who Know" planner designed specifically for a an LDS mom, with features like visiting teaching tracker, kid trackers, FHE planning, teaching pages, food storage, monthly & weekly spreads, etc.
The "Mom on the Go" planner is designed specifically for a mom WITHOUT all of the LDS features. There are kid trackers, chore charts, family goals, budget sheets, monthly and weekly spreads, etc.
The "Know it, Live it, Love it"
planner is specifically for LDS single adults/students, for those who either have not started their family yet, or their kids have come and gone and are now empty nesters. It is the same as the Mothers Who Know planner, but withOUT the Family Home Evening pages and the home and family section in the back.
The Simple Planner
is the same as the Mom on the Go planner, but without the home and family section in the back.
3. How much is shipping?
Shipping is $6.70 each planner. If you buy 2-4 planners, shipping is $11.70.
If you are ordering from out of the country, the cost is anywhere from $15.00 - $59.00 (I know...OUTRAGEOUS).
4. How long will it take to ship?
Orders typically ship within 3-5 days after they are received.
6. What are your hours, why don't you answer my email right away?
I try really hard to answer emails as they come in but I do have to be really strict with the time I spend on my business and the time I spend with my kids. My hours are GENERALLY Mon-Fri. 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
7. What if I don't like the planner?
If you don't like your planner or are unsatisfied with it, you can return the planner - as long as you have not written in it - for a full refund, minus shipping.
If the planner is damaged in any way when you receive it, please contact me at: email@example.com to return the planner for an exchange or to request a discount.
8. Do you offer a PDF version of the planner and what sizes will it print?
We do offer a PDF download for the "Mothers Who Know" planner. It is designed for an 8-1/2" x 11" print, but can be shrunk down to fit your personal preference. I have printed it out for a filofax, an arc-discbound, and day planner. All look fantastic, but I'm sure it depends on the printer you have. I cannot garauntee a perfect print because of the different capabilities and settings on different printers. They are designed to print borderless. I personally like to cut the paper to size BEFORE I print and then feed the printer with the right size paper.
9. Do any stores carry the planners?
The BYU Bookstore in Provo Utah has them in stock at various times of the year.
We also have a booth at The Quilted Bear in Draper and American Fork.
10. Do you make custom planners?
Not at this time.
1. If you do leave a comment or an email, please allow me a day or two to get to it
2. I really want everyone to be happy with the planners and my customer service, so if there is something that I could improve on, please let me know via email.