Here are answers to some commonly asked questions...
Right now we have 4 different planners that we offer. The covers of each planner are removable, or what we call 'swabble', so you can order any cover for any planner.
The "Mothers Who Know Planner" is formerly known as the 'Mormon Mom Planner' and is designed specifically for an mom who is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Unique pages include
- Scriptures reading charts for the LDS Standard Works
- A copy of The Living Christ and The Family Proclamation
- Family Home Evening planning pages. Each page has a cute and inspiring quote and room to write down assignments, lesson plans, family council discussion items, and a monthly focus chosen from the family proclamation.
- Sunday pages include the curriculum for the month, a scripture quote and room for your write down notes and impressions from Sunday lessons or your own personal scripture study.
- Ministering page
It also includes the "Home and Family" section.
- Together Forever - a spread dedicated to you and your marriage
- "All about me" page. Similar to the 'Child Tracking Pages' now there is a place for all the details of your life.
- 6 Child tracking pages - Here you can keep track of everything from shoe sizes to present ideas for their next birthday.
- Family Ideals and Goals, including plans for chores and housework
- Financial Management and Debt-elimination
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home maintenance and cleaning schedule
- Vacation planning sheet including a packing list and meal planning
The "Mom on the Go" planner is non-denominational and designed for Christian moms. It includes the same home and family section with kid trackers, chore charts, family goals, budget sheets, monthly and weekly spreads, etc.
The "Simple Planner" is the same as the Mom on the Go planner, but withOUT the home and family section in the back.
The "Know it, Live it, Love it" planner is specifically for LDS single adults/students, for those who either have not started their family yet, or are now empty nesters. It is the same as the Mormon Mom Planner, but withOUT the Family Home Evening pages and the home and family section in the back. This planner is only available in the yearly format (January through December).
If the planner is damaged in any way when you receive it, please contact me at: email@example.com to return the planner for an exchange or to request a discount.
We do offer a PDF download for the "Mothers Who Know" planner. It is designed for an 8-1/2" x 11" print, but can be shrunk down to fit your personal preference. I have printed it out for a filofax, an arc-discbound, and day planner. All look fantastic, but I'm sure it depends on the printer you have. I cannot garauntee a perfect print because of the different capabilities and settings on different printers. They are designed to print borderless. I personally like to cut the paper to size BEFORE I print and then feed the printer with the right size paper.
10. Do you make custom planners?
Not at this time.
You can access your downloads by logging in here: https://intheleafytreetops.com/login.php
And then viewing your "Order History".
You should have also received an e-mail from us with a link to download the files your purchased. Be sure and check your junk mail just in case.
If neither of these options work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org