Even though we call this planner "Simple" don't think of it as 'basic'.
This is a UNBOUND, non-denominational planner without the Home and Family section.
The 2018 UNBOUND SIMPLE PLANNER:
- January-December 2018
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1" thin
- UNBOUND so it works with your binder
- NEW! Thicker tabs, with soft-touch coating. Full color, beautiful design with inspiring quotes.
- Double-sided paper pocket with a cute, new design.
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
- NEW! Thicker, more opaque paper. The 2018 planners use a 70# stock which will reduce bleed-through. This opaque paper is also super smooth and bright white. It's beautiful to look at and soft to the touch.
The planner includes:
- Year at a glance calendars
- Birthday and Anniversary spread
- Your planner is more than just a planner, it's a journal of who you are and what you do. The "A Few of my Favorite Things" page lets you keep track of what makes you unique. Also included is the 'Year in Review' page where you can record highlights of the year that you want to be sure to remember.
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as New Year's, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, budget and savings plans
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Thank you card tracker
- Monthly Planner (Unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column. and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Monthly Goals & To-Do planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Weekly Spread with a simple and powerful three row design. Each weekly page also includes a daily checklist as well as note sections for meal plans, ideas, and inspirations.
- Year in Review spread
- Quotes to inspire you throughout the year
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, i.e. exercise, meal planning, shopping lists, work, gratitude, etc.)
- NEW! Additional note pages at the end of each month, with a grid pattern
- NEW! Medical and Healthcare pages where you can track doctor appointments, pharmacies and medications, and emergency contact info.
This planner does NOT include:
- Family Home Evening pages
- Sunday Pages
- Home & Family Section
- Scripture Chart Pages
- Scripture quotes throughout
This planner works for everyone, but it may be especially useful to:
- Mothers who want a cute, powerful planner that is small enough to carry everywhere
- Those who just want to stick to the basics in planning
- College students
- Single women
- Empty nesters
Just so you are aware, there are 3 errors in the planner in regards to dates. (THESE ARE CORRECTED IN THE HORIZONTAL PLANNERS)
Beginning in the month of July on the MONTHLY spread. (we have the 1st beginning on Monday and it actually begins on Sunday) this only affects the first week and corrects itself for the rest of the month. This is only on the monthly spread and not the weekly spread. Another date error is in December on the MONTHLY spread (we have the first being on a friday, when it actually begins on a Saturday) it corrects itself for the rest of the month. Another is in the Jan 2019 MONTHLY spread - the sequence is interrupted by a repeat in numbers, but corrects itself the next week. Clearly we had some issues with the monthly spreads which is very embarrassing and careless we know, but most have found it easy to use a sticker over these errors, or white out and they are very minimal compared to the rest of the planner which is correct. We have also provided a free corrections download for the errors in our download section. We are going to increase our number of proofers for next years print.
There are 3 spelling errors in the MMP and MOG planners. 'Vacuum' and 'annual' are spelled wrong.