It's so helpful...that getting ready for Girls Camp may no longer require pulling an all nighter.
Ok, maybe not, but you're still going to love it.
This planning guide includes cover options for both the camp director and the assistant camp director as well as:
- Camp Roster
- Girls Camp Overview - general questions and planning
- Weekly overview page with hourly planning
- Daily detail page with a hourly plan and menu overview
- Packing lists for: Kitchen, Paper Goods, Equipment, First-Aid Kit, and miscellaneous
- Weekly menu overview
- Daily menu guides with a place to write down the meals and the ingredients needed for each meal to help generate a master shopping list
- Food preparation reminders
- Individual shopping lists broken down by section: Fresh Produce, Bakery, Meats/Deli, Paper Goods, and Other
- Certification broken down by level from first year up to youth leader. Each requirement is listed along with a place for each girl's name and checkbox for when they have completed that item
- Directions on extinguishing a fire, how to help accident victims, life threatening cases, shock, the Heimlich maneuver, rescue breathing, CPR and burns. You can teach the girls right out of your planning guide.
- A master overview of all certification requirements by year and by category.
- Assignment checklist
- Name slips and a Secret Sisters "Who has who?" form
- Note pages throughout
- Camp craft checklist
- Tent/Cabin assignments
- Camp packing list for the girls
This is a PDF download.
The photos shown are of one that I printed out at home and had spiral bound at Kinko's.