Even though we call this planner "Simple" don't think of it as 'basic'. It includes a lot of useful pages:
This is a non-denominational planner without the Home and Family section.
The 2018 SIMPLE PLANNER:
- January-December 2018
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1" thin
- NEW! Edge to edge covers, with no over-laminate for a durable, polished look
- Spiral-bound so it can be folded in half or laid flat
- NEW! Thicker tabs, with soft-touch coating. Full color, beautiful design with inspiring quotes.
- Double-sided paper pocket with a cute, new design.
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
- NEW! Thicker, more opaque paper. The 2018 planners use a 70# stock which will reduce bleed-through. This opaque paper is also super smooth and bright white. It's beautiful to look at and soft to the touch.
The planner includes:
- Year at a glance calendars
- Birthday and Anniversary spread
- Your planner is more than just a planner, it's a journal of who you are and what you do. The "A Few of my Favorite Things" page lets you keep track of what makes you unique. Also included is the 'Year in Review' page where you can record highlights of the year that you want to be sure to remember.
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.)
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, budget and savings plans
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Thank you card tracker
- Monthly Planner (Unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column. and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Monthly Goals & To-Do planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Weekly Spread with a simple and powerful three row design. Each weekly page also includes a daily checklist as well as note sections for meal plans, ideas, and inspirations.
- Year in Review spread
- Quotes to inspire you throughout the year
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, i.e. exercise, meal planning, shopping lists, work, gratitude, etc.)
- NEW! Additional note pages at the end of each month, with a grid pattern
- NEW! Medical and Healthcare pages where you can track doctor appointments, pharmacies and medications, and emergency contact info.
This planner does NOT include:
- Family Home Evening pages
- Sunday Pages
- Home & Family Section
- Scripture Chart Pages
- Scripture quotes throughout
This planner works for everyone, but it may be especially useful to:
- Mothers who want a cute, powerful planner that is small enough to carry everywhere
- Those who just want to stick to the basics in planning
- College students
- Single women
- Empty nesters