The 2019-2020 ACADEMIC 'Mothers Who Know' Planner:
Click on a tab to skip directly to that section.
Click here to enlarge the 3D walk-though to full-screen.
- AUGUST 2019 - JULY 2020
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1.25" thick
- Any cover, any planner! Every cover is now available for every planner and...
- Covers are now swappable! Remove your cover and replace it. You can order extra covers on the Accessories page.
- Spiral-bound so it can be folded in half or laid flat
- Double-sided paper pocket
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
- Cute, full-color tabs with inspiring quotes, beautiful colors, and room for notes.
- Thick, 70lb super-smooth, bright white paper
The planner includes:
- Monthly Planner (Unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column, and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Weekly Spread with a simple and powerful three row design. Each weekly page also includes a daily checklist for prayer, scriptures as well as note sections for meal plans, ideas and inspirations
The planner includes these pages you won't find anywhere else:
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Scripture Reading Charts for all of the Standard Works
- Keep track of service given as a Ministering Sister
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, tithing, and savings plans
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Thank you Card Tracker
- Monthly Goals & To-Do Planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Sunday Lessons & Teaching Pages help you in your gospel study by giving you section for notes and an outline of each weeks lesson.
- Year in Review spread
- Quotes and scriptures to inspire you throughout the year
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Back to School planning pages
- Summer Planning pages
- Vacation Plans spread
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, ie. exercise, meals, work, gratitude, etc.)
- The Living Christ & Family Proclamation
- Family Focus Section includes pages to keep track of your children's wants, needs and individual information
- Family Night Planning pages are now designed around 'Home Centered Learning' to help you keep track of reading assignments and be deliberate in your preparation, as well as a notes section for family council items.
- The Home & Family section (child tracking pages)
LDS specific pages - Exclusive
- Scriptures reading charts for the LDS Standard Works
- A copy of The Living Christ and The Family Proclamation
- NEW! Family Home Evening planning pages are now designed for 'Home Centered Learning'. Each page has a cute and inspiring quote and room to write down notes for 'Come, Follow Me' home study, lesson plans, family council discussion items, and a monthly focus chosen from the family proclamation.
- Sunday pages include a space to write down the lessons for the month, a scripture quote and room for your write down notes and impressions from Sunday lessons or your own personal scripture study.
The Home and Family Section - Exclusive
- Together Forever - a spread dedicated to you and your marriage
- NEW! "All about me" page. Similar to the 'Child Tracking Pages' now there is a place for all the details of your life.
- 6 Child tracking pages - Here you can keep track of everything from shoe sizes to present ideas for their next birthday.
- Family Ideals and Goals, including plans for chores and housework
- Financial Management and Debt-elimination
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home maintenance and cleaning schedule
- Vacation planning sheet including a packing list and meal planning