The 2020 Little Planner is 100 pages smaller than the Mothers Who Know!
- Instead of a separate spread for each week, this planner has a single two-page matrix spread that lets you plan out each day of the month. This deceases the size of the planner by 100 pages!
- JANUARY 2020 - DECEMBER 2020
- Sunday start
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1" thin. Only 282 pages. That's 100 fewer pages than the Mothers Who Know planner.
- Any cover, any planner! Every cover is now available for every planner and...
- Covers are now swappable! Remove your cover and replace it. You can order extra covers on the Accessories page.
- Spiral-bound so it can be folded in half or laid flat
- Double-sided paper pocket
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
- Includes a free sheet of adhesive sticker tabs you can peel, fold and stick in place. (Does not include separate dividers).
The planner includes:
- Monthly Calendars (Unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column, and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Monthly Matrix so you can plan out each day of the month on a single two-page spread. Take a look at the design on our blog.
LDS specific pages - Exclusive to the 'Mothers Who Know', 'Know It' and 'Little' planners
- Scriptures reading charts for the LDS Standard Works
- A copy of The Living Christ and The Family Proclamation
- Home Centered Learning/Family Home Evening planning pages. Each page has a cute and inspiring quote and room to write down assignments, lesson plans, family council discussion items, and a monthly focus chosen from the family proclamation.
- Sunday pages includes the curriculum for the month, a scripture quote and room for your write down notes and impressions from Sunday lessons or your own personal scripture study.
- Scripture Reading Charts for all of the Standard Works
- Keep track of service given as a Ministering Sister
- Sunday Lessons & Teaching Pages help you in your gospel study by giving you section for notes and an outline of each weeks lesson.
- Quotes and scriptures to inspire you throughout the year
The Home and Family Section - Now found in ALL Leafy Treetop Planners
- Together Forever - a spread dedicated to you and your marriage
- 'All about me' page. Similar to the 'Child Tracking Pages' now there is a place for all the details of your life.
- 6 Child tracking pages - Here you can keep track of everything from shoe sizes to present ideas for their next birthday.
- Family Ideals and Goals, including plans for chores and housework
- Financial Management and Debt-elimination
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home maintenance and cleaning schedule
- Vacation planning sheet including a packing list and meal planning
And these other beautiful pages...
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, tithing, and savings plans
- Thank you Card Tracker
- Monthly Goals & To-Do Planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Year in Review spread
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Summer Planning pages
- Vacation Plans spread
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, ie. exercise, meals, work, gratitude, etc.)