The only LDS themed planner for your everyday life.
The 2018 Know it, Live it, Love it Planner:
- January-December 2018
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1" thin
- NEW! Edge to edge covers, with no over-laminate for a durable, polished look
- Spiral-bound so it can be folded in half or laid flat
- NEW! Thicker tabs, with soft-touch coating. Full color, beautiful design with inspiring quotes.
- Double-sided paper pocket with a cute, new design.
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
- NEW! Thicker, more opaque paper. The 2018 planners use a 70# stock which will reduce bleed-through. This opaque paper is also super smooth and bright white. It's beautiful to look at and soft to the touch.
The planner includes:
- Year at a glance calendars
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Your planner is more than just a planner, it's a journal of who you are and what you do. The "A Few of my Favorite Things" page lets you keep track of what makes you unique. Also included is the 'Year in Review' page where you can record highlights of the year that you want to be sure to remember.
- Scripture Reading Charts for all of the Standard Works
- Visiting Teaching Pages to help you remember and keep track of the sisters you visit
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.)
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, tithing, and savings plans
- Birthday and Anniversary spread
- Thank you card tracker
- Monthly Planner (unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column, and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Monthly Goals & To-Do Planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Sunday Lessons & Teaching Pages help you in your gospel study by giving you section for notes and an outline of each week's lesson.
- Weekly Spread with a simple and powerful three row design. Each weekly page also includes a daily checklist for prayer, scriptures as well as note sections for meal plans, ideas and inspirations.
- Year in Review spread
- Quotes and scriptures to inspire you throughout the year
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Back to School planning pages
- Summer Planning pages
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, ie. exercise, meal planning, shopping lists, work, gratitude, etc.)
- The Living Christ & Family Proclamation
- Family Focus This planner is designed around the importance of the home the family.
- NEW! Additional note pages at the end of each month with a grid pattern
- NEW! Medical and Healthcare pages where you can track doctor appointments, pharmacies and medications, and emergency contact info.
LDS specific pages - Exclusive
- Scriptures reading charts for the LDS Standard Works
- A copy of The Living Christ and The Family Proclamation
- Sunday pages include the curriculum for the month, a scripture quote and room for your write down notes and impressions from Sunday lessons or your own personal scripture study.
This planner does NOT include:
- The Home & Family section (child tracking pages)
- Family Home Evening pages