We only have a few left...and only one cover choice. Try it out today for only $10.00
The pictures shown are for the 2018 planner. The 2017 planner pages will have a different design, but feature the same content.
The 2017 Mormon Mom Planner:
- August-December 2017
- Size: 6" x 9" and 1.25" thin
- Over-laminate for a durable, polished look
- Spiral-bound so it can be folded in half or laid flat
- Double-sided paper pocket
- Zip-loc plastic pocket
The planner includes:
- Year at a glance calendars
- Birthday and Anniversary Spread
- Your planner is more than just a planner, it's a journal of who you are and what you do. The "A Few of my Favorite Things" page lets you keep track of what makes you unique. Also included is the 'Year in Review' page where you can record highlights of the year that you want to be sure to remember.
- Scripture Reading Charts for all of the Standard Works
- Visiting Teaching Pages to help you remember and keep track of the sisters you visit
- Holiday Planning Pages (Traditional U.S. Holidays such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.)
- Financial Management Sheet for getting out of debt, tithing, and savings plans
- Birthday and Anniversary spread
- Thank you card tracker
- Monthly Planner (Unique and simple) with squares large enough for any handwriting, notes column, and a mini preview calendar of the next two months.
- Monthly Goals & To-Do Planning spread
- Simple Budget section each month
- Relationship Improvement page each month
- Sunday Lessons & Teaching Pages help you in your gospel study by giving you section for notes and an outline of each week's lesson.
- Weekly Spread with a simple and powerful three row design. Each weekly page also includes a daily checklist for prayer, scriptures, as well as note sections for meal plans, ideas, and inspirations
- Year in Review spread
- Quotes and scriptures to inspire you throughout the year
- Note pages (2-3 pages at the end of each monthly section)
- Back to School planning pages
- Summer Planning pages
- Monthly Planning Matrix (versatile spread to use how you would like, i.e. exercise, meal planning, shopping lists, work, gratitude, etc.)
- The Living Christ & Family Proclamation
- Family Focus This planner is designed around the importance of the home and family.
- Family Night Planning pages help you keep track of assignments and be deliberate in your preparation, as well as a notes section for family council items
LDS specific pages - Exclusive
- Scriptures reading charts for the LDS Standard Works
- A copy of The Living Christ and The Family Proclamation
- Family Home Evening planning pages. Each page has a cute and inspiring quote and room to write down assignments, lesson plans, family council discussion items, and a monthly focus chosen from the family proclamation.
- Sunday pages include the curriculum for the month, a scripture quote and room for your write down notes and impressions from Sunday lessons or your own personal scripture study.
The Home and Family Section - Exclusive
- Together Forever - a spread dedicated to you and your marriage
- 6 Child tracking pages - Here you can keep track of everything from shoe sizes to present ideas for their next birthday.
- Family Ideals and Goals, including plans for chores and housework
- Financial Management and Debt-elimination
- Emergency Preparedness
- Home maintenance and cleaning schedule
- Vacation planning sheet including a packing list and meal planning